Exposing Agenda 21
Exposing Agenda 21
Click Here For Full Video Click Here For Audio Only
If after you downloaded the video and it does not play then you may not have a Flash player on your computer. The following are free Flash players so you might need one or both of these.
Download and install the first Flash player and try the video. If the video still does not play then download the second Flash player, install it and the video should play.
1) Flash Player
2) Adobe Flash Player
Freedom Advocates promotes the unalienable rights of Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness as expressed in the American Declaration of Independence. Today many laws and policies implement Agenda 21 / Sustainable Develpment which ignore and violate unalienable rights. In cities and counties across our nation the UN is using Board of Supervisiors or City Councils to push their Agenda 21 / Sustainable Develpment without them even knowing it. And Agenda 21 is right here in Chesterfield county.
You've likely already experienced some of the consequences of policies that are approaching full implementation, with little public discourse or voter input:
* Restricted freedom of mobility as you sit for hours in gridlock traffic
* Mounting limitations on -- or even loss of -- your private property
* An engineered housing crisis that you're being told must be solved by those who caused it -- with your money
* Loss of your parental authority to a government education system that seems to emphasize social indoctrination over education
* Transitioning of water resources to regional control by non-elected bureaucrats with subsequent engineered shortages
* Heavy influence of international and non-government organizations (NGOs) over local policy, at the expense of representative democracy
* Limitations on privately owned resource extraction.
Below are a couple of links to sites that will tell you more about the Agenda 21 and what you can do to help. Look at these sites while the video of Tom DeWeese is downloading and pass them along to others to make them aware of the take over of our freedoms.
Save Chesterfield County